We've won and been shortlisted for a number of awards over the years - Morgan Foundation Social Enterprise Award, Positive Action Awards - Warrington Disability Partnership, Best Disability Driving Instructor Award - DMUK Magazine to name but a few!
Well we've only gone and done it again! We are so delighted to have been announced the winners of the FirstCar Regional Driving School Award!
A big thank you to all of our clients past and present - we couldn't do it without you!
FirstCar hosted a great event at the Royal Automobile Club in Pall Mall, London on 25th April 2018 - a big well done for all the thought they put into the awards and the ceremony.
About the Awards
FirstCar has been an authoritative voice for over 10 years and holds a unique position in the marketplace, it is only right that FirstCar recognises and rewards those companies leading the way for young drivers. A FirstCar award will help guide our young driver audience when making key purchasing decisions, giving credibility to those award-winning companies.
The awards will leverage the FirstCar position in the young driver market to reward best in class across a range of different categories - all specifically relevant for young drivers.
Congratulations to all the other winners.
FIRSTCAR AWARDS 2018 CATEGORY WINNERS:
- Driving Instructor of the Year sponsored by Marmalade Network: Nayesh Radia, SafeRoading Ltd
- Regional Driving School of the Year sponsored by Driving Test Success: Diverse Road Safety CIC
- National Driving School of the Year sponsored by Citroën: RED Driving School
- Driving Instructor Car of the Year sponsored by Intelligent Instructor Magazine: Citroën C3
- Best In-Car Product: Nextbase 612GW Dash Cam
- Best Safety Technology sponsored by ingenie: Toyota Safety Sense
- Green Car of the Year: Renault Zoe
- Safe Car of the Year sponsored by Driving Test Success: Volkswagen Polo
- Used Car of the Year sponsored by Warranty Direct: Ford Fiesta (08-17)
- Car of the Year sponsored by Warranty Direct: Nissan Micra
For more details on the winners in each category follow this link
The judges were drawn from FirstCar's editorial team as well as experts from the road safety profession. Members of the panel included: David Motton, FirstCar's Editor and UK Car of the Year juror; Paul Caddick, Editor of Intelligent Instructor; Richard Dredge, Motoring Editor of Intelligent Instructor and seasoned motoring journalist; whilst the National Associations Strategic Partnership, which is formed of the three main associations supporting Approved Driving Instructors; ADINJC, DIA and MSA, helped judge the driving instructor awards.
9 March at 03:31 ·
After much deliberation the shortlist for the FirstCar awards is now available! Congrats to everyone on the shortlist. http://bit.ly/FCAshortlist