ASD / Dyslexia / Dyspraxia / ADHD
Dyslexia, Dyspraxia and ADHD can affect people in different ways. Learning new skills like driving, can be difficult without the right coach.
At Diverse Road Safety, we understand that you have individual needs.
Our driving instructors are highly qualified and very experienced at teaching people with dyslexia, dyspraxia and ADHD.
We will adapt the learning to your needs by using:
- Demonstrations, pictures or word pictures
- Theory Tuition
- Bite-sized, manageable chunks of information
- Pedal-sharing (if necessary) to allow you to go at your own pace
- A considerate and patient approach that suits you
- Handouts and on-line materials to help you learn.
We can also help you with any special arrangements that you may need with your theory or practical tests.
Learners with dyslexia, dyspraxia or ADHD can often excel in areas that others struggle in. With the right training tailored to your needs, you could be an excellent driver.
Contact us on 0151 487 8826 or email@example.com to discuss your specific needs, we will be able to find the ideal solution for you.
“You’ve been so patient with me and really helped to me to understand everything.” CS